|Fast sketches are useful to capture the spirit of a pose|
The Students’ Union have been able to provide life drawing classes and the details are as follows:
- They take place in the drawing studio in Fine Art on Tuesdays from 17.00-19.00.
- The first round of lessons will start 27th January for 5 weeks (so the last lesson for this round would be 24/02/15)
- The second round of lessons will start 03/03/15 for 4 weeks (last lesson 24/03/15)
- There will be 15 students per lesson and they will be able to sign up for a round of lessons
The Students’ Union website gives all the details of how to book http://www.bucksstudentsunion.org/ents/event/564/. There are only 15 spaces available but students will be able to sign up to a waiting list. There is a £5 deposit for the tickets to help ensure attendance. Anne-Marie will take a register and at the end of each round of lessons the SU will process the refunds of these deposits.
1. Only one person and can sign up per email.
2. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
3. Spaces are limited and, if there is high demand, there is a good chance that some students will not get a space.
4. If the student manages to get a space they will be asked to pay a £5 commitment deposit into the Student Union website.
5. It is important that students can commit to all of the lessons. If you are unable to attend a lesson, please email Sophia.email@example.com so she can allocate the space to someone else.
6. Any students who do not secure a space on the course will go onto the reserve list therefore is anyone drops out, then they will be offered the space. Alternatively, they can sign up for the next round of lessons using the waiting list feature on the website.
For more information, contact Sophia Neville, Training and Development Coordinator
t: 01494 601 600 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bucks Students’ Union, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2JZ
Time to put down your Wacom tablets and sharpen your pencils!
For more on the experience of studying at Bucks New University, come and visit us at one of our Open Days, take a virtual tour of one of our animation studios, check out what our students think of our course, and see why we're ranked in the top 12 creative universities in the UK. Find out why we're giving free laptops to all our students, and why we give all our students free access to videos at Lynda.com. Also, see what financial assistance might be available to you. Learn which is better for animation, a PC or a Mac? Get hold of a copy of a map so you can find your way around campus, and learn about motion capture at Bucks